Highlighted Skills: IFS
* Status -- 1-In Process
* Employment Type -- Contract
* Role -- IFS Financial Lead
* Location -- Milwaukee, WI
* Compensation -- Up to 100.00/hr in a c2c/1099 structure (limited w2 possible).
* Payment Terms -- Monthly invoice, NET 60 payment off invoice
* Expenses -- Included in rate above
* Number of Positions -- 1
* Last Update -- 11/11/13 15:22 PM. Tim Bauer (admin). Just talked w/ hiring manager. They are still looking (decided to table a candidate that went to final interview last week). So pipeline is wide open here as of now.. (full detail change log at bottom).
* Shortlist On -- No hard date
* Start On -- ASAP
* Duration -- Duration is estimated to be 3 to 9 months.
* 1st Post Date -- 09/26/13
* Client -- Shared after 1st Screen
* Agent -- Shared after 1st Screen
* Interview Details -- Face-to-face interview MAY BE required after phone screen. If not possible, let LEVERAGEncy know on submission if Skype or other options could work (or none).
* Work Authorizations -- US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor visa candidates at this time (transfers might work).
* Industry -- Advertising and PR Services
* Posting Rating -- A
Client is looking for an IFS ERP person. IFS is the name of their ERP system. They are looking for a Business Analyst (not a technical person), that can operate across functional areas. The IFS support center for the US is in Brookfield, WI. The modules the client uses are; Customer Orders, AP/AR, Inventory, Production and anything else they bring to the table. Client prefers contract-to-hire or direct hire candidates HOWEVER this posting is for a contractor to take over the position while they look for that long term candidate (this contractor could be considered for perm hire if they want but not required).
The IFS/ERP Manager/Supervisor partners overseas the IFS function and process with finance, design and operations departments. Support the tactical needs of the users as well as the strategic ERP roadmap for DCI Artform. Contribute to the development and standardization of processes across the organization. Supervise one IFS Specialist..
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with IFS users to determine and document requirements.
- Create reports using Crystal Reports and SQL.
- Lead cross-functional projects related to IFS.
- Work with users to find ways to make their jobs as efficient as possible.
- Identify and resolve technical gaps between processes and IFS functionality.
- Provide responsive technical assistance and troubleshoot application issues for users.
- Develop materials and manuals; empower, motivate, train and coach users on IFS use and processes
- Extensive knowledge and solid experience with IFS. Understanding of relational databases and SQL. Bachelor’s degree and upgrading experience preferred.
- Previous success in working collaboratively with cross-functional teams on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Experience multi-tasking with strong attention to detail and process.
- Verifiable expertise in Crystal Reports and SQL report writing.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing to simplify the complex for users.
- Great attitude, strong work ethic and impeccable integrity..
SKILLS - CORE:
SKILLS - MAJORITY REQUIRED:
* IFS*-- Functional Roles
* IFS*-- Customer Orders
* IFS*-- AR/AP
* IFS*-- Inventory
* IFS*-- Production
SKILLS - ALSO CONSIDERED:
* Business Process Conversion
* IFS -- Work flow setup
* IFS -- Documentation of processes, etc.
* Crystal Reports
* 11/06/13 15:55 PM. Tim Bauer (admin). Just talked w/ hiring manager. They are still looking (decided to table a candidate that went to final interview last week). So pipeline is wide open here as of now.
* 10/11/13 15:23 PM. Tim Bauer (admin). Shared candidate to client.
* 10/01/13 19:22 PM. Tim Bauer (admin). Client confirmed still looking. Updated job description.
* 09/26/13 13:52 PM. . Lead Created