We are looking for a Project Coordinator / Analyst who will assist in coordinating security assessment efforts of software applications.
- 2-4 years of experience in project management / coordination / information security.
- Be point of contact for application assessments and exceptions.
- Able to research, relay, present, explain vulnerabilities and exceptions to management.
- Ability to coordinate resources and set priorities
- Manage each assessment request, track the progress, assign technical resources
- Address risks and issues by working with team to create mitigation plans
- Very good communication and customer service skills.
- Must be highly dependable
- High level network and security technical background is a plus.
- Background in Information Technology / Security is a big plus
** Prefer candidates local to San Francisco Bay Area **