Looking for an experienced Telecommunication A/V Sales Representative with strong relationships in and around the Pittsburgh area. Must have high energy level and the desire to open new accounts. Prior telecom experience needed, as you should know how to 'talk the talk'.
My client is looking to add to their sales force in thier Pittsburgh office. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion of building the business by providing the highest level of customer satisfaction available in the telecom industry today.
What you need to be considered:
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and detail-oriented personality traits
- Proven sales success starting from prospecting throughout the entire sales process
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills
- Solid relationship builder
- Good business sense and the ability to communicate with all level of executives
Some of the services sold are:
- Wiring conference rooms for meetings.
- Mounting of equipment, such as projectors, flat panels, screens.
- Working on lifts and scaffolding in high ceiling venues.
- Pulling and termination of cable/wires.
- Configuration and installation of video conferencing systems.
- Configuration of Crestron, Extron, AMX Control Systems
- Testing, commissioning and troublingshooting of various A/V systems and applications.
- Broadcasting applications.
- A/V installations > commercial, industrial and residential
This is for an outstanding company located in Pittsburgh, PA. If you possess the above sales skills and experience, please send your resume as soon as possible. All qualified candidates will receive a response. [US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for this (temp to) permanent opportunity. We are unable to sponsor at this time.]