The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with ECC with EHP6 in a production environment along with NetWeaver and Solution Manager. The role will also require broad general SAP Basis knowledge coupled with excellent interpersonal skills.
- B. S. Degree in Information Systems (preferred) or Computer Science.
- 5+ years hands-on experience full lifecycle implementations with SAP ECC6 in a production environment
- Ability to self-manage on a daily basis, wear many hats, and work in a professional team environment is essential
- Ability to communicate effectively with a demanding professional user community is essential
- Hands-on experience with SAP authorization and security concepts
- Hands-on experience with SAP Service Marketplace support environment
- Hands-on experience with Windows XP/7, Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with Windows Server 2003 or 2008 (Windows 2012 a big plus)
- Hands-on experience with SQL Server 2005 or 2008 (SQL 2012 a big plus)
- Experience with Infor/Geac MPC, and Proclarity (desirable)
- Experience with Local/Wide Area networks and TCP/IP (desirable)
- Experience with Network switches and fiber switches (desirable)
- SAP and/or MCSE Certification (desirable)
EXISTING/PLANNED COMPUTING ENVIRONMENT:
- Hardware: Hewlett-Packard Proliant Server, C-Class Blades, and EVA/SAN 6000.
- Software: Microsoft Active Directory, Windows 2003/2008 Server, SQL 2005/2008 Server, Windows XP/7, Office XP/2010, Hewlett-Packard Data Protector, VMware.
- SAP Software: ECC 6, Solution Manager 7.0, NWBC
- Medical, Dental, Optical, 3 week vacation, 401k