Position Duration: It’s anticipated this position will be one year
Location: Draper, Utah Corporate office
Pay Rate: Full-Time Salary preferred, but may consider Part-Time Hourly 30+hours week. Earn a completion bonus when the project is successfully complete.
The Software Engineer is responsible for providing technology direction leadership in the analysis,design, development, and delivery of internal company software applications and infrastructure. Responsibilities include:
- Participate in all aspects of software development including requirements analysis, task estimation and sizing, technical investigation, software design and implementation, testing, and deployment.
- Work with other team members in a paired-programming environment to develop quality websites.
- Mentor other Developers on team.
- Follow Agile / XP development methodology and ensure compliance within group.
- Work cooperatively with other groups to implement business features.
- Ensure proper development of cross-browser compatible code, optimizing pages and improving code performance.
- Troubleshoot production issues and work effectively with other team members to identify and address problems.
- Estimate and meet assigned development goals and target delivery dates.
- Proactively engage with marketing and IT teams to ensure business goals are met.
- May need to work occasional off hours/weekends to support 24x7 production systems.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred (degree in Computer Science or other engineering/scientific field preferred).
- 2+ years of web development experience required
- ASP.Net MVC experience is highly preferred.
- Experience with jQuery, XML, and AJAX preferred.
- Experience with agile development methodologies is preferred.
- Must have ability to quickly learn new skills and systems.
- Must have analytical ability and be detail oriented.
- Must have high standard of customer service and quality.
- Must have ability to work and communicate well with others in a collaborative technology team environment.
- Must be independently motivated, show an attention to detail, focus on task completion and have a proactive outlook to anticipate and plan for future needs and possibilities.
- Receive a completion bonus when this project is successfully completed!
- Qualify for competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Earn generous Paid Time off while on this assignment!
- Earn paid holiday pay while on this assignment
- Free yearly eye exam for employee & immediate family
- Huge discounts on contact lenses and glasses for employee, friends and family
- Free on-site fitness center with access to certified personal trainers
- On-site restaurant with highly discounted meals
- Company paid Life, AD&D, and supplemental Life available
- Free 24 hour Nurse Line
- Extensive Wellness program (company sponsored golf tournament, 5K & 10K runs, etc.)
- Free soda, coffee, fruit, and bread all day every day!
- Free breakfast every day!
- Much, much more
Apply online: http://careersatwellpoint.com/1800contacts Job # 66966
Keywords: E-Commerce Software Engineer jobs in Utah, Ecom Software engineer jobs in Utah, Web development jobs in Utah, Web developer jobs in Utah,
Web contract jobs in Utah, C# Software Engineer positions in Utah, C# contract jobs in utah, .NET software engineer jobs in utah, ASP.NET MVC,
Agile software engineer jobs in utah. Front end software engineer jobs, Front-end developer jobs, front-end contract jobs in Utah, ASP.NET MVC,
HTML,HTML5, XSLT, WCF, Demandware, T-SQL, SQL server, Web project jobs in Utah, pair programming, pair-programming jobs in Utah.