We have a permanent position in Charleston, SC for a Java Developer. The details are below. If you are interested, let me know!
We encourage citizens and green card holders to apply however cannot hold visas at this time. No contract positions as these are permenant, direct hire.
You can expect to work with highly talented software engineers on a large enterprise platform. Within your first few months in the position, you will be expected to have acquired significant application knowledge and participate in strategic design and coding sessions to core parts of the platform. You will also be expected to learn and become familiar with our suite of middleware products that support the enterprise. As the position progresses, you will aid in the development of strategic enhancements to the platform working and collaborating with senior engineers and architects.
- Candidate will be working on server-side Core Java development
- Experience in developing large high performance frameworks and systems
- Extensive Core Java/J2EE experience, developing server side solutions
- Must have strong database experience
- Some on-call / off-hours support will be required.
Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of core development experience
- .net preferred but not essential
- Ability to learn core parts of the platform, self-starter, ability to climb steep learning curve
- Good communication skills
- Experience of SDLC; build, source control, release.
- Experience of writing highly scalable applications.
- Should have knowledge of supporting and developing middleware products (Weblogic, Avtive MQ, Enterprise Web and Restful Services, JobFarm, BizTalk)