Required Skills: Java/J2EE, Web Services, spring, Hibernate, Java server side/back-end/middle-tier, Java Virtual Machine, JVM, Core Java, J2EE, database SQL and C/C++
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME with our client, A LARGEST CONSULTING COMPANY.
Position: Java architects
Location– Boston, MA
- Overall 8+ years of Java server side/back-end/middle-tier hands-on development experience (no UI experience )
- Mandatory Skills: have done Object Oriented architecture and design of a system with experience developing frameworks
- Must know Object Oriented design, component design, design patterns
- Must have experience in tuning Java Virtual Machine
- Must have experience in algorithms and theory of computation
- Must have designed and implemented database solutions
- Must be able to articulate their high level design and low level implementation
- Technology: Core Java, J2EE, database SQL and C/C++ is major plus
- Optional: GWT, Db2, Drools.
- Must have strong foundation in Java, J2EE, must have basics clear
- Good in troubleshooting
- Prime responsibility is to architecture or design then implementing framework; and be able to review the design and implemented code. The candidate at this level contributes on solution definition, guiding developers and tech leads in the team.
- Candidate is also responsible for interfacing with customer and delivery teams to resolve technical issues in the project(s), account(s).
NOTE: WE HAVE MULTIPLE OPENINGS REGARDING JAVA technologies. IF you are open for new opportunities then just share me your updated resume with your preferred locations & expected salary per annum.
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Phoenix , AZ