ObjectBuilders Inc. located in King of Prussia, PA is seeking experienced, disciplined and energetic Reports Analysts (Crystal Reports, Cognos, SSRS, etc.) to help with our continued expansion.
The Analyst responsibilities will include:
- Experienced programmer/analyst needed to gather business requirements directly from customers
- Create reports, interactive dashboards and simple applications utilizing the latest graphical based tools
- Create SQL queries and views
- Support and troubleshoot issues
- Participate in Quality Assurance processes
What you need:
- Proficiency with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering, development, testing and production support
- 3 to 5 years of report writer or similar experience
- Experience in data modeling and designing databases
- Experience in using multiple tools
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
Who we are:
ObjectBuilders is moving the technology industry rapidly into the future with solutions that are assembled. ObjectBuilders is truly manufacturing software. ObjectBuilders has been at the forefront of ground breaking software solutions for over 15 years. We have been recognized by people such as The Father of XML Technology - Dr. Charles Goldfarb and published in his 5th Edition of the top selling XML Handbook, we have been on the cover of Mortgage Technology News Magazine as one of the top 100 Software vendors, and we have been featured in Software Development Times Magazine introducing “The Software Factory” one of the world’s first operational facilities for manufacturing custom software solutions. ObjectBuilders has been serving the needs of clients such as Siemens, Wells Fargo, US Bank, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, and SiriusXM Satellite Radio, among many others for over 15 years.
Please provide all correspondence via email only by selecting the Apply Now button Please refer to job code “Report Writer – Analyst” in the subject line of the email.Applicant must be a U.S. resident or currently able to legally work in the U.S.