Covanex is one of the fastest growing IT Services Delivery firms in Upstate NY with proven track record of offering Strategy & Architecture, Application Development & Support, Quality Assurance & Testing, and Project Management services in the areas of Middleware Integration, Database Management, Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing, and Enterprise Applications to businesses of all sizes. With primary focus on Manufacturing, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, and Retail industries, we deliver IT Service Delivery, IT Consulting, and Business Process Outsourcing services.
We are in need of experienced SAP Basis Administrators with experience installing and configuring especially SAP BOBJ/BW/BI, SAP PO/PI to support our client needs. The ideal candidate should have extensive SAP Basis experience along with experience installing, upgrading, configuring, and administering SAP BOBJ/BW/BI, SAP PO/PI and other SAP Systems (FI/CO, SD, MM, CRM, SRM, BW/BI, etc...) in a large scale enterprise setting. SAP HANA experience is a plus but not required.
These are not production support roles but the candidates should have hands-on full lifecycle SAP Basis experience with broad knowledge/experience in all areas of SAP Basis Administration including databases, infrastructure, networking, virtualization, etc...
Excellent communication skills with strong ability to communicate with all levels of users including upper management is key to these roles.
EXTENSIVE BASIS/PI EXPERIENCE IS MUST.
- Overall 10+ years of IT experience with 8+ years of SAP Basis Administration experience in a senior role is required
- 5+ Years of Basis experience installing, upgrading, configuring, and administering SAP BOBJ/BW/BI, SAP PO/PI in a large enterprise setting is MUST
- MUST have experience supporting large SAP Environments on UNIX/Linux environment with Oracle 11g backend
- MUST have Basis Administration experience with installation and patching of Java Stack / ABAP Stack
- 5+ Years experience with the installation and configuration of SAP Systems in large complex environments
- Experience in database and SAP software administration, installations, performance, security and sizing
- Experience in SAP System and Database performance monitoring and tuning, database and storage optimization
- Proficiency with Linux/RHEL/Windows O/S, process monitoring, shell scripting
- Experience on large SAP installations, (UNIX operating system is preferred)
- Backup and Recovery administration procedures for SAP systems to 3rd party Backup utilities.
- Technical experience to manage SAP including general Basis Administration, Work Bench Organizer, Data Dictionary, Transport Management system, Client Strategy, System Landscape and On-line Support System
- Experience administering SAP system in a SOX-controlled environment
- Knowledge of technical infrastructure, Networking and system operations
- Knowledge of Hardware capacity planning and high availability solutions
- Load balancing across complex SAP Landscapes and integrated SAP products
- Designing, documenting, executing and reviewing appropriate Change Management processes associated with SAP environments