Junior Software Developer
Neuro Systems Inc. is currently looking for outstanding, motivated and fast learning Software Engineers who can demonstrate innovative technology implementations. Fast paced developers willing to learn, implement and explore while defining new possibilities. Neuro Systems Inc. offers exceptional software implementation services to the top fortune 500 companies. To maintain the quality of service we are currently seeking Developers who can be best suited to our current creative, fast paced, startup-like work environment.
- Game Development: We have a project that is half way through production and we are starting to focus and making the experience as streamlined as possible. This Game Development project focuses on building Action Games on a 2 dimensional board using state of the art AI/Knowledge Engineering algorithms and used a JAVA Applet/Application based Development platform.
- Social Networking: This is an Enterprise level Social Networking Product/implementation for our fortune 500 clients which enables their Employees and Partners to connect with each other and to friends of friends under various enterprise categories including Finance, Entertainment, Travel, News, Internal Job referrals, Life Events, Benefits etc. Certain Implementations may involve integration with Facebook API, linkedIn and/or Twitter Feeds.
- Enterprise Portal Implementation: We get involved with the Portal implementation right from the beginning. These are large scale End to End Enterprise Information Portal implementations where multiple things happen right from project scoping, estimates, budgeting, resource allocation, project kick off, requirement gathering, User interface design and development and Final Go-Live. Various kinds of Portal Technologies are deployed depending on client needs and depending on the platform the client uses (including Websphere Portal, Weblogic portal, SAP Portal, Sharepoint portal just to name a few.)
- Mobile Technologies: The focus of this practice area is to develop appealing and user friendly UI on mobile platforms such as Apple iOS, Google Android and Sun J2ME Midlets. The core focus is on UI design while optimizing memory utilization and local data storage while leveraging native platform capabilities.
- Work as a Junior Developer and assist Senior Developers and Analysts/Software Engineers to deliver successful and on-time projects.
- Insure high product quality by evolutionary Development process using SEI-CMM level 5 related Best practices.
- Being able to develop effective User Interface using cutting edge technologies.
- Writing efficient source code using optimal Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Working on Innovative Technologies and being able to learn and utilize best practices/Design patterns.
- Being able to pick up new OOP methodologies and learn new skills under the leadership of IT Industry Veterans.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Electronics/Telecom/IT/Mech/Elec or related field, or 2+ year relevant work experience.
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language (preferably Java), and an understanding of SQL.
- Essential Prerequisite for this position is good Object Oriented programming skills.
- Seeking good developer who can really program efficiently and have demonstrable OOP background.
- Someone who can learn and implement new Technologies, Frameworks and Design patterns.
- Object Oriented Programming skills in JAVA.
- Applicant should be willing to work on a full time basis and be committed to the long-term permanent roles.
Preferred Qualifications: (Nice to have)
- OOP background (any one of the following: Java, C#, Python). Any Java Certification or prior training.
- Internet programming exposure (any one of the following: JSP, ASP, CGI/Perl, PHP, Servlets).
- Exposure to Web Server based Technologies (any one of the following: Tomcat Apache, Weblogic, Websphere, or JBOSS).
- Exposure to any Web 2.0 Technology (ie, Ajax, Dojo, jQuery, Flex/Actionscript Development).
DEVELOPERS WITH ANY PRIOR EXPERIENCE ON SOCIAL NETWORKING, GAME DEVELOPMENT, MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES OR ENTERPRISE PORTAL IMPLEMENTATION WILL BE GIVEN A PRIORITY.
- Competitive Pay package
- Medical Insurance
- Immigration filing benefits
- Travel benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Annual Bonus
Candidates seeking an interview must send in an updated resume and a cover letter including the following:
- Start Date
- Rate Expectation
- Citizenship / Visa Status
- Availability for Interview
- Current City and State