Swoon Technology has an exciting contract opportunity for a JBoss EAP Engineer for our outstanding Financial client in downtown Chicago!
- The team will be working on building out a new infrastructure, and migrating legacy systems and applications into that infrastructure
- The Middleware Engineer will also work on assuring that the webservers comply with the payment card certifications.
- Design and implementation of JEE infrastructures (JBoss Tomcat, Websphere)
- Design and implementation of Web servers (Apache, IHS)
- Implementation of monitoring (CA Introscope, NSM, website Pulse, Jmeter, jconsole)
- Automation of support tasks, recovery tasks, implementation tasks
- Disaster recovery: planning and documenting disaster recovery procedures and performing these recovery procedures in a disaster exercise.
- This position will take the lead in creating DR procedures for new products and services created by the web hosting team
Qualified Middleware Engineer candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Must possess JBOSS EAP experience version 5.x - 6.0
- 5-7 years of experience with other Java Enterprise Edition middleware platforms (WebSphere, JBoss EWS, Tomcat)
- Experience working with JMS and Web Services
- 5-7 years of experience working with Apache Web servers
- Strong understanding of data communication protocols focusing on TCP/IP
- Strong understanding of web/middleware platforms in a corporate infrastructure
- Experience with hardware and software based web/middleware monitoring tools
If you are interested in this position, please send all resumes to Spencer Riley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (312) 450-8347.