**This is a full-time, permanent role**
Swoon Technology has an urgent need for a Software Implementation Manager for our client in Deerfield, IL!
3 most important requirements for the role are:
- Software implementation experience
- Client-facing experience
- Change management experience (having to ‘sell’ resistant users on the software; getting clients from pilot to signing on for a full implementation)
As an Implementation Manager you will serve as the main point of contact for key clientele and lead them through the implementation process for our CPM software solution (SaaS). The Implementation Manger will apply their previous software implementation experience to help establish best practices for the growing team.
The client's software solutions are revolutionizing an entire industry and our Client Services Team is at the forefront with our clients. By leading our clients through software implementation, technology assessment, and providing strategic recommendations, our Client Services Team is making a direct impact on improving the efficiency and effectiveness of our clients business processes. The Client Services team is a fast paced, energetic, ever changing environment.
- Lead the implementation process for large, complex client accounts
- Provide ongoing support to clients, from initial implementation to delivering customer training
- Plan, organize, lead and monitor the activities of the internal project teams
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Effectively represent the Client Services Team in cross-department initiatives
- Help establish best practices for our implementation process
- Approximately 5-7 years of software implementation experience
- Proven success in growing existing accounts
- Excellent project management and presentation skills
- Microsoft Excel skills required
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to solve complex problems under pressure
- Ability and willingness to travel (up to 40%) – travel schedule allows for work/life balance
- Bachelor’s Degree
If you are interested in this position, please contact Spencer Riley at (312) 450-8347 or email firstname.lastname@example.org