Our client is seeking experienced consulting professionals to architect and deploy within the ServiceNow space. Their customers require a proficient and reliable IT service management platform, enabling them to transform their conventional IT foundation to a service based business.
As a leading member of our Services team, this role will be responsible for leading implementation engagements of Service Management utilizing the ServiceNow platform.
The ServiceNow Architect will work with IT service owners, process owners and various service delivery groups. They will collaborate with diverse and potentially demanding business customers in a professional and courteous manner. There is an expectation of at least 25% travel.
- Serve on deployment teams to architect and deploy solutions within the ServiceNow platform for customers.
- Interface with customer team members to capture business requirements and translate them into appropriate technical solutions.
- Create high quality client-facing deliverable content.
- Ensure customer continuity, from pre-sales to delivery.
- Provide high-level customer satisfaction for all engagements.
- ServiceNow experience required.
- Proven experience with ServiceNow configuration elements (LDAP, VPN, SSO/SAML, etc.).
- Deep understanding of the software development lifecycle process, including requirement analysis, quality assurance, design, scheduling, implementation, issue tracking, version control and deployment.
- Ability to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gather team consensus to solve problems.
- ServiceNow certification (Implementation certification) is a plus
- ITIL Certification (Practitioner or Service Manager Certification) is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Spencer Riley at (312) 450-8347 or email firstname.lastname@example.org