CALLING ALL TECH NERDS!!! Passionate about working for a local Chicago Tech Startup? Well here's your chance!
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with engineering and product team to design and build fault-tolerant, service-oriented systems
- Identify trade offs between performance, maintainability and scalability in architectures
- Ensure quality code through Unit and Integration testing
- Rapidly iterate on features and functionality
Apply if you are:
- Team-oriented: experienced working with back-end, front-end developers, product managers and designers
- Passionate: Love to learn new technologies and architect uniuqe software solutions which customers will love to use
- Fast Paced: Thrive in fast faced environments, and strive to make a significant impact
- Flexible: Possess many hats, and love to wear them all!
- Awesome: You have good taste in beer and love arcade video games! Care for darts? We have that in our office, too!
Technologies used (some of them):
- Macbook Pros or Linux workstations, 30" monitors, keyboard/mouse of your choice
- Windows Server 2012, Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
- AWS, Chef, TeamCity
- git, gitolite
- Visual Studio, IntelliJ, vi (use whatever editor makes you most productive)
- C#, Visual Studio 2012, SQL Server 2012, Thrift
If you are interested in this position, please contact Spencer Riley at (312) 450-8347 or email firstname.lastname@example.org