Swoon Technology has an exciting contract-to-hire opportunity for a SSRS Developer, for an outstanding Healthcare client of ours here in Chicago!
The SSRS Developer will be responsible for:
- Primary development and maintenance of the company's reporting needs through SSRS
- Designing and proposing new reports
- Successful delivery of reports currently through SharePoint architecture
- Collaborate with business and process owners to understand functional and technical requirements.
- Exhibit passion and innovation for delivering meaningful and creative business intelligence solutions.
- Collaborate with team to create scalable, optimized reporting to manage current demands and future business growth.
- Develop solutions consistent with the company's coding standards and development processes.
Qualified SSRS Developer candidates should meet the following requirements:
- 4-6 years of SQL Server Development
- 3+ years of SSRS experience
- SSIS/SSAS skills are desired
- Quality T-SQL skills, both OLTP and OLAP
- Experience with SharePoint 2010 implementations desired
- Ability to demonstrate passion and competence for developing innovative solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server desired
- Microsoft Certification a plus, but not required
- Must have a "curious" personality (i.e. someone who can dig through problems on their own)
If you are interested in this position, please contact Spencer Riley at (312) 450-8347 or email email@example.com