Interested in joining a startup division where your ideas will be an integral part of its growth? Then this is the opportunity for you.
This company offers an entrepreneurial culture that is unique to the staffing industry. Aligned with a with a managed services/consulting company, this company has decided to branch out into the staffing and recruiting industry to help it reach its goal of going public.
The company offers its employees competitive comp plans, career advancement, and the opportunity to be an integral part of creating something special.
This company looks for individuals who are:
-Self-disciplined and self-motivated
-Ability to think outside of the box
-Smart, fun, competitive
-Excellent decision making skills
Overview of the Sr. Recruiting Manager role:
- The Recruiting Manager will recruit technology professionals for specific positions through networking, direct sourcing calls, and internet recruiting.
- Interview Information Technology professionals to determine skill sets and career goals.
- Work closely with your candidates to provide career guidance & match with appropriate job opportunities at client companies.
- Obtain new clients through direct marketing efforts.
- Work closely with hiring managers at client companies to assess job opening(s), represent appropriate candidates, and manage the interview/offer process.
- Manage the interview process between your candidate and client, including relaying feedback between parties & salary negotiations.
Enjoy a competitive comp plan in a fun and exciting environment!!!! If this sounds like something you would be intersted in, please send me your resume with how you would be a good fit for this role.