Our business builds a smarter healthcare ecosystem through analytics. Our 1,500+ global professionals work at the intersection of high tech, healthcare, and “big data” in order to realize audacious aspirations for our healthcare system. Be it eliminating fraud, waste, and abuse; guiding population health management with data-driven insights; improving revenue cycles for our clients; or re-envisioning support systems for new models of healthcare delivery, we hold ourselves to a single standard: having immediate and outsized impact for our clients, and by extension, the broader health community.”
This is an innovative, dynamic technology company providing a comprehensive suite of analytic products and data management services to all segments of the health care industry. Our applications provide customers with information and knowledge in the areas of quality assessment and management, risk identification, financial analysis, clinical guidelines adherence, performance measurement, regulatory reporting, outcomes management, provider profiling, predictive modeling, and several other utilities critical in understanding and managing health care quality, costs and risks. Our customers include insurance companies, health plans, third party administrators (TPAs), self-insured employers, disease management organizations, consultants, insurance brokers, hospitals, and provider groups. In addition to providing flexible, state-of-the-art software systems delivered through an application service provider (ASP) model, prides itself on its deep clinical focus, with physicians serving in several leadership and management positions within the company.
Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Experience with infrastructure support and maintenance of development, integration, and testing environments
- Experience working with development and infrastructure teams to ensure the stability and performance of operating environments.
- Ability to work effectively within a team with demonstrated ability to promote and maintain production systems
- Knowledge and experience with the following preferred:
- IIS 6.0, 7.0 & 7.5
- TFS 2010 Source Control | Build | Workflow | Process Template
- Windows scripting language: PowerShell, C#, VB
- .Net MVC knowledge a plus
- Familiarity with XML configuration files
- Requires 3-5 years of work experience in the field or in a related area with proven enterprise level experience in a software configuration management role
- Agile/Scrum experience is preferred
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or other field demonstrating technical expertise is preferred.