ProSource Solutions has an opportunity with a potential of up to 1 Year in duration available in Atlanta GA for a fulltime onsite Senior Desktop Engineer that can assist in building Windows 7 32 bit versions for an enterprise project upgrade initiative. Candidate will also be responsible for building the PC / upgrade scripts used in SCCM in addition to assisting in the support and troubleshooting of Windows 8 version of new devices.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of Task Sequences in MDT and SCCM
- Task Sequences are updated and modified on a regular basis as changes are required to maintain production updates
- Work will be done as proof of concept and validation of process will need to be developed and duplicated in production. This work will be done in methodical steps.
- Perform hardware certification maintenance
- As each iteration of TS's are completed and drivers are added, the models of hardware must be tested and driver additions certified.
- New hardware certifications as models are updated.
- Benchmarking of hardware products represented in environment
- Assist with root cause analysis of production support issues
Skills and Experience Required:
Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) 2012 – Strengths required in the use of Task Sequences, Drivers and Packages
SCCM 2007/2012 - Experienced in the use of OSD Task Sequences, Drivers and Packages
Scripting Experience in one or more of the following:
- Command Shell
Thorough understanding of each of the following operating systems:
- Window XP
- Windows 7 x86/x64
- Windows 8 x86/x64
Background Checks, Reference Checks and Drug Screens Required
Local Candidates Preferred as will be required to be onsite 5 days per week
No sponsorship available