Trace3 provides solutions that reduce complexity within your IT infrastructure by simplifying data management, simplifying virtualization, and accelerating the network. Our specialty is customizing the solution to allow you to leverage your existing investments while increasing utilization of human capital and equipment.
We are currently looking for a senior hands-on EMC Storage System Engineer to join our Professional Service’s Group in San Diego, CA 92130 on a full-time perm basis.
Please send resumes to Shaun Taghavi at firstname.lastname@example.org .
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The EMC Systems Engineer will be providing services to TRACE3 Customers. The extent of these services will include installing, upgrading, configuring, troubleshooting and supporting EMC products, and the integration of these products with others in a dynamic customer environment that may be complex.
This position requires a dynamic, hard-working and self-motivated individual, with good oral and written communication skills. Individual will also possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills and with at least five years experience implementing EMC storage solutions in a diverse IT environment. Consulting experience with strong customer interaction skills is a huge plus.
Individuals should have prior experience implementing storage solutions and some administration or support experience with EMC storage solutions.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Senior-level experience in storage and virtualization engineering/implementation.
- Senior-level hands-on operation with the following EMC storage equipment preferred VNX, VMAX, Isilon, Recover Point, ProSphere, and associated third party management and support tools
- Experience with EMC storage, and a major operating system such as UNIX, Windows, VMWare or Linux
- Prior experience preparing and writing technical documentation
- EMC Proven Professional Implementation Engineer (EMCIE), EMC Technology Architect (EMCTA), or equivalent level of expertise preferred
- Cisco UCS & VMware experience preferred but not required
- vBlock experience a significant plus
- Prior experience working as a consultant for a VAR, Enterprise Environment and/or for EMC is a significant plus
- Data Domain experience is a significant plus
Very Competitive Salary and Benefits Package - Please send resumes to Shaun Taghavi at email@example.com.