Location: Las Vegas
Hours: Standard Hours with overtime as needed
Rate: $50 to $90/hr (W-2 or C2C/1099)
Trace3 is a Systems Integrator with 300+ internal employees, 6 offices and 1 datacenter on the West Coast. Our services include: Networking, Storage, WAN Acceleration, Virtualization, Backup, Secruity, Project Management and IT Staffing.
We have two openings - one is for permanent and the other is contract to hire for a Colloboration Engineer in Las Vegas (large hotel and casino group).
The primary responsibility of the Collaboration Engineer is to provide Collaboration (including but not limited to SharePoint, Lync, Video/Voice, mobile solutions) support for all L3 escalations and provide technical leadership and acumen to the global IT organization to optimize assets and plan for the infrastructure required to support operational growth. This role is an individual that is an expert on the collaboration platforms, as noted above, and is not intended to be a part of the regular production support process, but is occasionally called upon to assist with incident resolution (Crisis Management).
Additional requirements for this position include the development and execution of a long-term global plan to determine what standardization can be achieved versus what is customizable by property. This position requires strategic vision and planning and decision-making capability as well as active participation and resolution of critical production issues in their global technical environment.
- Provide leadership and subject matter expertise in the areas of:
- Planning, Engineering Processes, Architecture, System Documentation, System Deployments and Strategic System Support –
- Produce relevant business cases and approaches to address: Support Plans, Requirement Management Plans, System/Cost effectiveness Plans, Risk Management Plans
- Define and influence the integration of cross-domain strategies and initiatives with the collaboration and networking architecture and technology, then translate this cross-domain strategy into capability and technology roadmaps.
- Lead an interdisciplinary team globally to design, analyze and test platform changes and improvements
- Microsoft collaboration products (SharePoint, Lync, Exhcange)
- Collaboration infrastructure: UCM, conference bridges, video switchers, transcoders, recorders, session border controllers, media termination points
- Collaboration services: Core UC, WebEx, and TelePresence
- Collaboration / video delivery over IP networks
Please send your updated resume to Shaun Taghavi at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.