This position requires analyzing, planning and delivering end-to-end project.
This person will work closely with the DEV team, Business team, various engineering & IT groups, to understand existing systems & processes, then define, plan, implement various business and engineering processes/systems.
Specifically a person in this position will lead Project initiatives required to successfully delivery.
• Minimum 8 years of experience as Business Analyst
• Experience with Docusign integration is mandatory
• Business Prosthesis, Systems , Project Management and QA experience.
• Strong analytical and project management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application/operational requirements.
• Experience in creating detailed business requirements and functional specifications
• Demonstrated experience coordinating vendor activities including schedules, budgets, deliverables, and product testing.
• Excellent communication skills
• Software Development or Semiconductor industry experience a plus
• Lead and deliver integration of systems, processes and data
• Work closely cross-functional teams to ensure successful project delivery
• Work with SME’s to understand current processes/systems and identify any gaps
• Identify, plan and coordinate integration needs across multiple engineering systems and collaboration platforms.
• Provide project management leadership which includes leading, planning and coordinating data migration/system integration projects in collaboration with other business analysts and development teams
• Communicate with all stakeholders and management to ensure that project statuses and schedules align with overall plan.
• Preform functional testing and coordinate UAT with relevant business and technical stake holders to ensure satisfactory transitioning
• Coordinate training sessions for on-boarding teams
Location: San Jose
Duration: 6+ months
Please submit resume to jobs@OSIengineering.com