Frequently will be the technical representative of the engineering organization on projects and programs.
Provides technical solutions to other members of the technical staff on special projects and may function in a project leadership role.
Apply sound engineering principles, product specifications and research data to create designs for systems and products for semiconductor industry.
Apply systems analysis, involving thermal, stress, tolerances and fluid dynamics.
- BS or MS degree in mechanical engineering
- 5+ years of experience in the engineering and design of complex mechanical systems including: motion controls, gas, pneumatics, water, and vacuum systems, handling systems, etc.
- Understanding of materials; metals, plastics, quartzware graphite heat transfer, surface coatings and surface finishes.
- AutoCAD 14, Microsoft applications, inventory management (MRP), and 3D modeling, preferably Pro-E.
- Proficiency in ANSI Y14.5 including geometric tolerancing
Background courses in chemistry, physics, mechanical design thermodynamics, fluid/flow, statistics and dynamic systems analysis desirable.
knowledgeable of CE, NFPA, Semi S2-95 and other relevant standards as applicable to semiconductor manufacturing equipment
Location: Phoenix, AZ