• Provide Factory Level Technical Support to International Customer’s and Staff on the installation, operation, repair, maintenance and upgrades of High Pressure Furnace systems.
• Perform in a hands-on role as Factory Expert for Remote Installations, Start-ups, Escalations and Upgrades.
• Create and provide Schedules, Escalation Plans, and Daily/Weekly Status Reports to Internal and External Customers.
• Respond directly to Customer requests for information and participate in weekly Customer meetings.
• Provide accurate archiving of system issues and resolutions.
• Participate in providing on-call Factory Support.
• Track and submit Equipment Performance Data with data collected from remote sites.
• Write technical documents including Tech Bulletins, Test Procedures and Product Manuals.
• Prepare and deliver Training to Customers and Staff as required.
• Work closely with Engineering and Customers on Equipment modifications and improvements.
• Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction while representing the interests of the Company.
• Reports to Director Global Product Support
• Four-year degree (or equivalent work experience) in Engineering discipline.
• High level of written and oral interpersonal communication skills.
• Mandarin speaking and writing capability highly desirable.
• Minimum 3+ years in a Field Support position in Semiconductor industry specializing in the following areas: mechanical, electrical, electronics, electro-mechanical, pneumatics, gas flow systems, robotics and computers while in a clean room environment.
• Ability to re-solve problems quickly and effectively ensuring the highest customer satisfaction and meeting service level goals.
• Work well under demanding circumstances in a dynamic atmosphere between multiple cultures.
• Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint Office products, Adobe Acrobat, Databases, and Computers.
• **MUST be able to travel both foreign and domestically up to 50%. (2-3 weeks at a time)
Duration: 3-6 months Contract to Hire
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Submit to jobs@OSIengineering.com