A-Line Staffing Solutions is looking for a hands-on experienced J2EE application developer for an opportunity with a large insurance company in Metro Detroit. This is a full-time opportunity that offers medical, dental, and vision benifits. Please contact Aaron Smith at A-Line Staffing with any interest 877-782-3334.
- Participates in developing business cases and obtaining approvals for capital expenditures for technological advances and improvements.
- Analyzes proposed and actual projects in terms of feasibility, approach and adherence to technical specifications and direction and environmental requirements.
Required Skills & Experience
- Java, J2EE, EJB, Struts, Spring, JDBC, JAAS, Hibernate
- WebSphere, Web Services, XML, SOAP, LDAP
- DB2 data access, MQSeries
- Rational Tools, MS Office/Excel
- 5+ years overall technical application development experience
- Critical Thinker
- Good Communicator
- Experience working with code that manages back end data
- Expertise in implementing applications based on Service Oriented Architecture.
- Hands-on experience developing J2EE application using WSAD or RAD tools in an integration environment. (From Scratch: development experience is not required.)
- Experience customizing code from a packaged solution.
- Modification, customization and building use cases.
- Excellent documentation skills, experience creating multiple conceptual design and detail design documents.
- Hands-on experience creating use cases, class, sequence and deployment diagrams using Rational Tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred