Qualified applicants should e-mail their updated resume to email@example.com and a phone screening will follow.
***Financial Services Industry experience needed***
- Responsible for the overall success of a wide range of projects of varying levels of complexity.
- Accountable for project initiation and planning, and for overseeing development, testing, implementation, and closeout.
- Responsible for initial project planning efforts (e.g., developing project scope, defining project guidelines, obtaining business and IT sponsor approvals, coordinating resources necessary to successfully complete the project).
- Will communicate major milestones, identify potential project risks, provide continuing direction to project team, and conduct regular status meetings to review project activities.
- Responsible for prioritizing procedures for changing scope and project acceptance procedures.
- Will obtain feedback to assure that project efforts meet customer expectations for agreed upon schedule, cost and objectives.