• Support build and deployment activities
• Requested CWs will assist existing Deployers and provide support for Deployment activities. CWs are expected to work off-hours during weekdays and weekends for extended support. They will perform application deployments to SIT, UAT, Maint and Production environments.
• Support crosses multiple projects and systems with multiple environments and different technologies
• Support new environment creation of 10% of application streams.
• Submit MAC and maintain shared ids used for deployments.
• Support automation of build and deployment process
• Document and provide status of the deployment to management.
• Perform Peer-deployer review for other deployments.
• Document issues surfaced during deployment.
• Build and deployment plan for all supported projects
• Complete build and deployment for supported projects.
• Deployment status reports for all deployments.
Skill level: Mid-level (3-7 yrs)
Skills: 3-7 years experience in Information Technology, preferably systems deployments of Java applications. Previous experience as an environment/build/deployment analyst in defining, configuring, and building environments supporting various technologies and lifecycle methodologies including years of iterative/concurrent development efforts; experience in Oracle SOA with Service registry, Oracle application packages, Informatica and OSB composite application deployments on Weblogic is must. Strong Unix skill set with Ant and Shell scripting is required.
Comments: CW will perform Deployer function. CW should have necessary skills to perform application deployments. CW will be expected to quickly learn deployment process and automation, and start performing deployments with minimum ramp up time for multiple different applications and technologies.