We are looking for a dynamic individual for a great opportunity in the Indianapolis area with one of the fastest growing, cutting-edge technology companies that focuses on very high-end Audio/Visual and teleconferencing solutions for a variety of Fortune 500, Government, Medical and other large organizations. This is an exciting opportunity for a growth oriented, dynamic individual with strong interpersonal skills who is capable of managing the entire business process of the branch. You will be supported by a team of technicians and sales resources, however you will not be required to manage the sales team.
This role would have the ultimate responsibility for each client project including project bidding, client communication, and project scheduling of installations and ongoing services with end-clients.
The following is an overview of the Duties and Responsibilities:
Project Management Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for working with estimating staff to ensure competitive and accurate bids to customers
2. Assist estimating staff with pre-bid walkthrough to identify any problems or needs prior to start of installation
3. Work directly with customer to establish and publish project timeline and completion date
4. Responsible for communicating project progress/changes to customer and company installation and technical staff
5. Coordinates ship dates of all project related equipment and expedites equipment if necessary
6. Coordinates project documentation with CAD Operator
7. Responsible for conducting project meetings with installation and technical staff
8. Assist with scheduling of company installation and technical staff and any associated subcontractors
9. Coordinates and processes any project change orders
10. Works with administration to ensure accurate and timely billing to customer
11. Manage multiple projects