Position: Electrical Engineer Signal Integrity
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: Long Term
- Candidate will perform Signal Integrity measurement for High Speed Serdes Interfaces.
- Support design team to debug high speed interface issues with the help of high speed oscilloscope & Protocol analyzer.
- Generate S-parameter models on test bench for custom connectors/Cables with the help of VNA or TDR.
- Perform storage media qualification for performance, power and reliability.
- Direct and coordinate electrical engineering services as required.
- Collaborate with design, firmware, compliance, mechanical engineering, and many other engineering and design disciplines to optimize the overall system of the product.
- BS, MS or PhD in EE required and/or ۰5-10 years of relevant experience.
- Hands-on experience in design, development and launch of high-volume consumer electronic product is a must.
- Requires strong design skills, managing through ambiguity, and technical problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, leadership, verbal and written communication skills required. .
- Digital engineer experienced in high speed digital circuit design and testing.
- Hands on experience with high speed oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, TDR, VNA etc.
- Familiar with Modern PC Architecture.
- Experience in High speed SI Simulation tool is plus.