Architech Solutions, LLC (ATS), www.architechsolutions.com, delivers professional services around Business Process Management (BPM); infrastructure development, implementation and protection; database management; and systems integration and software customization, for its government and private/commercial clients’ most complex challenges. Our subject matter experts (SMEs), project managers, quality control specialists, and other IT professional staff, provide these services to a wide spectrum of clients/business areas which includes Federal, Healthcare, Financial, Insurance, Hospitality, Retail, and Telecommunications organizations.
Headquartered in the Washington, DC Metropolitan Area, ATS also has additional domestic offices as well as international offices in Columbia, South America, and Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.
At ATS we embrace diverse candidates and we have a strong dedication for finding highly talented and skilled individuals. Our commitment to equal employment opportunity, affirmative action and diversity, seeks to reach to all individuals. This commitment includes a philosophy that prohibits discrimination regarding recruitment, employment, compensation, promotions, and the terms and conditions of employment without regard to gender, race, age, sex, religion, ethnicity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. People are judged solely on their integrity and job-related abilities. ATS prides itself on developing diversity so that the company reflects our nation’s changing demographics
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop high quality deliverables across all phases (inception through user acceptance testing). To include: ability to lead and assist with identifying and optimally defining process flows and user interface use cases and requirements and drafts during Direct Capture of Objectives (DCO) sessions.
- Ensure delivered work product meets/performs to functional requirements based on business requirements defined and approved by the client, and communicating to the application architects and by serving as the lead testing resource in both unit and user acceptance testing phases.
- Assist in leading the compilation, delivery and maintenance of all phases (the inception/elaboration/construction/ transition / use case/property matrix/business rules documentation/user acceptance testing).
- Ability to acquire an understanding of the PegaRules Process Commander (PRPC) product and relevant industry frameworks. Specifically their main features, benefits and limitations.
- Ability to learn, deliver and teach clients teammates and partners the Pegasystems Smart BPM Methodology.
- Awareness or experience of various industry standard methodologies such as: SDLC, RUP, Agile, SCRUM and capability to communicate its policies and procedures to clients, teammates and partners.
- Leverage industry experience and frameworks knowledge to consult and influence the client's direction.
- Assist Engagement Leader (EL) in scoping and sizing project phases.
- Support Account Executives, ELs and Practice Leaders (PL) in the pursuit of new opportunities in solution conceptualization.
- Mentor and train client business stakeholders in key PRPC Functionality (Worklist, Workbasket, Get Next Work, Access Group, Work Group, Portal). Prepare user documentation and training materials. Provide technical training and user support to business groups.
- Engage at client site and gain awareness of possible opportunities and issues to share.
- Effectively manage individual workload and proactively communicate status updates to the EL for the project.
Education and Minimum Requirements:
- A BA/ BS Degree required.
- Masters preferred.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of progressively responsible relevant experience in analysis, requirement gathering, design and development of enterprise application systems.
- Object Oriented (OO) experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in CPM-HC. Minimum 2 years experience with healthcare claims
- PRPC Certification(CBA, CMBB)
- Experience working with diverse teams of business users in customer organizations on definition and implementation of business process changes.
- Experience in interfacing with business users, IT teams quality assurance and production support group.
- Solid understanding of the SDLC (Systems Development Life Cycle) and the requirement management lifecycle.
- Experience with requirement definition using agile methodology is strongly preferred. Experience with requirement management tools is a plus.
- Ability to learn complex material quickly, allocate time efficiently; handle multiple projects and deliverables concurrently managing competing priorities.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills are required.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills are required.
- Change and conflict management skills, ability to influence and negotiate with others to meet project deadlines.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, Access.
- Ability to work with enthusiasm in a challenging fast paced environment.