We are looking to hire for several postions, with varying degrees of experience:
1: Websphere Portal Developer
2: Websphere Commerce Developer
Note: This description is more tailored towards Websphere portal development. So, if you are a strong Commerce developer, we should speak immediately.
Global firm in an exciting growth Industry is seeking talented individuals to join our team. Our firm is incredibly innovative and cutting edge. Our company culture is exceptional, and our personel extremely talented. If you are considering a change, and are looking for a place to significantly improve your already strong skills, just meet our team. You too will be excited about this opportunity...
Position Type: Permanent
Remote Work - NO
Visa Status: Open
Location: Near Fort Wayne Indiana
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Salary plus bonus plus exceptional benefits
Job Summary: Looking for both a WebSphere Commerce Programmer & a Websphere Application/Portal programmer - work with other team members to design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain web-based solutions within an IBM WebSphere Server environment.
- Minimum five years experience developing Java web applications.
- Minimum four years experience developing IBM WebSphere Commerce Or Portal solutions – We need a a Websphere expert – hands on and recent experience)
- Advanced knowledge and skills in designing and developing effective user experiences.
- Advanced skills in creating complex portal websites using IBM WebSphere Commerce Server with Web Content Manager deployed on a Microsoft Server platform.
- Advanced skills in creating data-driven portlets using Web Experience Factory and/or
- Rational Application Developer.
- Advanced Java programming skills.
- Advanced SQL skills.
Great to have (Not All required)
Response Web Design (RWD)
Mobile App Development
Websphere Content Mgmt (Great to have)
Michael E. Klein
KDS Staffing, Inc.
Director Operations & Recruitment
Direct 646-350-3015 ext.. 101| Cell 914-263-9868