Description and Requirements:
Due to growth and expansion within the clients Information Systems Department (ISD), my client is currently seeking for one SharePoint Developer and
The SharePoint Developer's role is to design and create web based solutions including branding, layout, graphics, functionality and content using SharePoint Server 2010. Best practices, design methods, development technology and standards will be utilized to insure a consistent user experience and the success of the web solution. The SharePoint Developers work closely with clients to collect requirements to determine what sites should look like and how they should function. They will work with SharePoint Administrators, other SharePoint Developers and Programmers to design and implement sophisticated web solutions.
- Create designs for SharePoint solutions, including design, navigation, and layout of content for internal web sites.
- Assist with SharePoint development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementing.
- Design and create user interfaces that are easy to use, provide a consistent experience, and comply with standards.
- Design and create SharePoint solutions using the appropriate technology.
- Enhance existing SharePoint solutions to correct errors, improve the usability or provide new functionality.
- Design and specify test procedures including unit, system, and integration testing.
- Create and maintain documentation, including standards, implementation plans, configuration, and procedural documents.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Any one of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, information sciences, or a related field
- Relevant technology certification
- 4 years of related work experience
- 2 years’ experience with the design and/or development of web sites
- 1 year experience with SharePoint Server development
- Experience with web based collaboration tools like wikis, blogs and social media tools
- Experience with front-end visual design and development, including wireframes and style sheets
- Experience with web forms and workflows
- Requires the ability to travel occasionally up to 5% of the time domestically
- Additional work hours required, as needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work productively in a team environment
- Ability to interact professionally with staff, customers, and management
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Experience with XML, XSL, and SQL a plus
- Experience with project management methodologies a plus