SynergisticIT is looking for an Administrative/Office Assistant in Fremont ,CA.
LOOKING ONLY FOR FRESHERS AND LOCALS!!!!
Administrative / Office Assistant Job Responsibilities:
Supports human resources department by screening and interviewing applicants; preparing offer letter; orienting new employees; administering employee benefit programs.
- Perform day-to-day administration of the Human Resources’ office by maintaining files, answer and direct incoming phone calls as appropriate, maintaining calendars, scheduling meeting, arranging travels, processing travel expense reports and expenditures for reimbursement including monitoring expenses to ensure conformance with budget.
- Responsible for providing general clerical support to HR personnel, including, but not limited to: answering phones, triaging internal and external customer calls and emails to the appropriate HR professional assuring a timely response to questions.
- Strong skills in working with computer and telecommunications-based office tools (electronic calendar program, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, email, World Wide Web browsers).
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage details accurately.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others in writing and verbally to clearly exchange information with people representing a wide diversity of disciplines and levels of sophistication.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work in a high-profile environment requiring discretion, judgment, tact, diplomacy and good humor.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Looking only for freshers and locals.
To apply for this position, please send your resumes to email@example.com.