We have direct client requirement.
Position: Senior Software Systems Engineer (Net)
Locations: CA-2775 Mitchell Dr-Bldg 8-Walnut Creek
Primary Skill Requirement -- C++ programming
Provide software development on a Linux-based application used by Verizon Wireless’ RF engineers to design and optimize the wireless network for coverage, capacity and quality. Add features to support deploying 4G (LTE) service and other business needs. Work will involve both fixing bugs and implementing enhanced functionality.
- College degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Information Technology required
- 5+ years experience with software development.
- Required: C/C++, basic SQL, event driven GUI development
- Optional: GIS, HCL Presenter
- Experience with UNIX or Linux operating systems.
- Understanding of pointers and dynamic memory a must
- Solid understanding of object oriented analysis.
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle 10/11 preferred).
- Experience using source code control systems (Clearcase preferred).
- Experience in a structured development environment as part of a team of engineers, developers and testers.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical and communications skills.
- Self motivated and able to work independently.
- Ability to deliver on promised dates.
- Excellent team, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Experience with wireless preferred but not required.
Thanks & Regards,