If you are looking for a job where you get paid to play with the latest web technologies, give us a look!
Design, develop and maintain various websites and other online marketing materials for our client and their related websites. This is a full-time role at their headquarters in Overland Park, KS.
- Utilize responsive design to support usability in PC, mobile and tablet environments
- Develop and optimize existing features, as well as prototype and implement new features.
- Resolve cross-browser layout issues and bugs
- Adhere to web standards, usability and best practices
- Interpret existing site design and style guides by creating pixel perfect web pages from Photoshop files.
- Minimum of 3-5 years web development experience
- Strategic and analytical thinker who is a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Follow web trends in design, functionality and technology
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and slicing PSD files
- Must be excellent team player and fast learner