Become part of a dynamic research and development team that designs, supports and delivers industry leading currency handling solutions. Always well ahead of the curve in serving the technological needs of major clients, Cummins-Allison is a global leader in developing advanced technologies and equipment for counting, sorting and authenticating currency and coins. We pride ourselves on the innovation and technical development to bring products to market that make people and businesses more efficient and productive. In fact, we invest double the industry average in R&D to make sure we stay ahead of the technology curve and deliver products to our customers that make their lives easier. Our patents number over 350 and we continue to pursue more each year.
Project Manager, Product Development
Our Product Development Group in Bensalem, PA is focused on new our i400 product line, and innovative desktop currency sorter whose market potential continues to expand. We currently have an opening for a Project Manager who will be responsible for the management of all aspects of complex projects including: project planning, budgeting, resource management, scheduling, customer care, quality control, and continued improvement of assigned projects.
Duties will include:
- Work with engineering, product management and marketing to determine overall objectives for assigned projects and oversee the development of project plans.
- Identify and recommend product direction and technological requirements to support project and strategic plans.
- Lead projects by overseeing design reviews and project reviews as well as day to day developments.
- Work with various groups to ensure performance, cost and time targets can be met.
- Develop and oversee project schedules; set milestones and track progress.
- Provide direction for project groups, engineers, technicians and others.
- Oversee documentation release, launch and implementation to production
- Inform senior management of project development issues and challenges.
- Coach, mentor, and motivate cross-functional project team.
- BS degree in an engineering or related technical area, or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of technical experience, ideally in a product development environment.
- Minimum 3 years project management experience, ideally in a product development environment.
- Knowledge in machine design; machined parts, sheet metal fabrication, plastics, molds and stampings desirable
- Experience with MS Project or other project management tools.
- Experience with design of electro-mechanical systems or related a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership experience that fosters open communication free expression of ideas.
- High degree of initiative and problem solving ability.
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams.
If you are looking for a challenging environment with a stable, growing organization, then contact us and lets discuss the possibilities.
We provide excellent salary and benefits including full health, life and dental insurance, a 401k plan and tuition assistance.
Equal opportunity employer, minority/female/disability/veteran.