This position may be located in either New Jersey, Maine, or South Carolina.
• Analyzes user specifications and requirements.
• Codes, tests, debugs, and documents programs on large-scale, complex projects.
• Revises and updates programs and documentation as required.
• Within a team environment, works with Lines of Business to enhance current as well as create new Applications, provides Tier 3 Support of the production environment by troubleshooting and resolving issues as they are reported.
• Supports the Development and Test environments as needed and provides technical support as it applies to team meetings for new applications or by analyzing existing applications for enhancements.
• Within multi-disciplinary teams, assists the organization in meeting unique business challenges by facilitating data-flow and communication among disparate systems.
• Strong understanding of data modeling
• Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming
• Proven experience in developing mobile apps (both web and native) - Must supply live examples
• Experience developing with iPhone SDK, Cocoa, Interface Builder, Objective-C and Xcode OR Eclipse, Java and Android Libraries
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills; ability to articulate concepts to team members and clients
• In depth knowledge of web development technology, techniques, and practices.
• Experience with IBM Worklite, Phone Gap or similar mobile solutions is a bonus.
Apply to job ID# 48767BR.