* Execute overall database architecture strategy.
* Develop and enhance SQL Server 2008R2, DB2/400 and Oracle production databases.
* Create and follow data standards and change management process.
* Support HA / DR architecture and manage common data interface layers.
* Work closely with project teams to develop data models for business processes.
* Work with application development teams to ensure adherence to SQL coding standards.
* Ensure proper prioritization and schedule for production database changes.
* Bachelor's degree.
* 5+ years as a multi-platform IT database administrator, designer, developer or architect.
* Heavy hands-on programming experience with stored procedures and triggers.
* Extensive background using ETL tools – Microsoft SSIS, Informatica and DataStage.
* Experience implementing fundamentally sound data warehouses using proper data modeling and normalization principles.
* Knowledge of Oracle Applications and interfaces a plus.
* Proficiency in data replication using SQL Server, Data Mirror, and DoubleTake Share a big plus.
* Complete insurance coverage - medical, dental, vision, life.
* 401(k) with company match.
* Generous paid time off.
* Tuition reimbursement.
* 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
* Please click the *APPLY* button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!