* Bachelor's degree.
* 10+ years hands-on experience working in Windows server 2003 and 2008 environments.
* 5+ years diverse storage environment experience (EMC CLARiiON or NetApp storage products).
* Experience with EMC VMAX or DMX storage devices, hardware setup / configuration and troubleshooting.
* Experience with EMC Symmetrix enterprise-class storage.
* Hands-on experience with RAID levels, EMC TimeFinder BCV and replication methods.
* Experience with reporting tools, such as Storage Scope and Performance Manager.
* Detailed knowledge of RAID, SCSI, SAN and NAS a must.
* Business continuity and disaster recovery planning experience a plus.
* Strong storage problem isolation and resolution skills.
* Complete insurance coverage - medical, dental, vision, life.
* 401(k) with company match.
* Generous paid time off.
* Tuition reimbursement.
* 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
* Please click the *APPLY* button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!