* Work with IT management to develop departmental budgets and monitor monthly expenses.
* Prepare and lead IT monthly financial review discussions.
* Assemble monthly IT capital spending reports.
* Understand usage and update Oracle Purchasing function for IT.
* Compile weekly billings report for senior management.
* Review maintenance contracts and renewals.
* Assess and identify opportunities to improve IT department processes and controls.
* Update IT documentation.
* Bachelor's degree.
* 5+ years of experience, preferably in Finance or Accounting.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work within tight deadlines and thrive under a multi-project workload.
* Strong presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Expertise in Microsoft Excel and knowledge of Oracle helpful.
* Complete insurance coverage - medical, dental, vision, life.
* 401(k) with company match.
* Generous paid time off.
* Tuition reimbursement.
* 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
* Please click the *APPLY* button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!