Title: API Support/QA
Tradeweb Markets is a world leader in building and operating electronic over-the-counter marketplaces. Since 1998 the company has helped transform the way that business gets done in the fixed income and derivatives markets. Tradeweb’s position as the hub of electronic trading in fixed income and derivatives business has been made possible through a longstanding partnership with the industry.
Our focus has been to enhance the efficiency and transparency of the markets through the application of technology without significantly disrupting the business models of the world’s major financial institutions. Over the past 14 years Tradeweb has built a global web-based electronic network of thousands of the largest banks, asset managers, central banks, pension funds and insurance companies to buy and sell government bonds and other fixed income and derivative instruments. This client-to-dealer business is the largest of the three Tradeweb Markets divisions serving institutional investors in 22 markets, across 7 currencies in more than 50 countries around the globe.
In the inter-dealer market, Tradeweb provides a broad range of voice, electronic, and hybrid platforms to the major global banks. Dealerweb, the inter-dealer division of Tradeweb, was formed in 2008 following the acquisition of broker Hilliard Farber & Co, Inc. Since then Dealerweb has expanded rapidly, and in 2011 the business acquired the brokerage assets of Rafferty Capital Markets. Today, Dealerweb actively competes across a range of interest rate markets. It also operates a municipal bonds brokerage business through J.J. Kenny Drake, acquired as part of the RaffCap transaction.
Tradeweb Retail provides advanced trading solutions for financial advisors and traders. The platform was built on our core strengths – experience and expertise – to bring innovation and efficiency to the wealth management community. Tradeweb Retail has become synonymous with superior execution, providing clients with easy access to live offerings, the most accurate pricing in the marketplace, and lightning-fast execution.
- Technical Systems Support, primarily focused on but not limited to High Frequency API trading.
- Dealing with Client Development and Support teams in testing/certifying their connectivity and applications to Tradeweb
- Advanced testing and QA of all components including but not limited to Post Trade Feed, Market Data Price Feed, Execution, Back Office Clearing systems, etc.
- Development of testing tools, monitoring software and other components of the system.
- Four year degree
- Knowledge of Fixed Income e-trading
- Experience of doing Level 2 technical support and QA of trading applications
- Good knowledge of Perl or similar language
- Comfortable with both Windows and Linux environments
- FIX experience
- C++ and / or Java is a plus
- Understanding of Order Routing Protocols
- Understanding of Market Data Protocols
- Experience with TCP Connectivity
- Experience working with SQL (MS sql preferred).
- Ideal Candidate would have experience in doing similar role in other IDB or on sell side firm e-trading team.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer.