Please find the below Opportunity and let me know if you are interested for the position.. …And send me Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach me at 732-412-1177
The Architect is responsible for the overall design of the enterprise information architecture (EIA), which describes, through a set of information requirements, principles and models, as well as documentation of the current state, and future states of the EIA. The information architect provides the guidance necessary to project teams, IS&S management team, and business operations leaders in order to achieve effective enterprise change. The purpose of the EIA is to facilitate the flexible sharing and exchange of enterprise information at defined quality levels.
Essential Job Functions:
- Collaborate with business owners and application teams to discover the best possible source of data.
- Research data quality issues using SQL, Ab initio, Excel, MS Access, and data profiling tools.
- Prepare conceptual and logical data models and implementation-level details for transactional, data warehouse, and reporting environments.
- Incorporate implementation constraints for tools such as Business Objects and Tableau into the data architecture.
- Translate requirements and design into detailed specifications for development. Strong communication skills.
- Identify the gaps between the future-state and current-state information architecture and work with other enterprise architects to develop plans for moving toward the future state.
- Provide support and verify quality through all stages of solution implementation. Ensure that the quality, security, stability and agility of the EIA meet evolving business needs by coordinating with other information architects, project architects, and data analysts.
- Ensure EIA is properly scoped on enterprise information — those information assets that are deemed enterprise-significant as determined by business impact, decision impact, risk mitigation impact or organizational impact.
- Establish the uniform and consistent identifiers, formats and protocols necessary for sharing and exchanging enterprise information (including structured and unstructured sources).
- Champion efforts to improve business performance through EIA solutions and capabilities, such as master data management (MDM), metadata management, business intelligence (BI), content management, data integration, and related information management or information infrastructure components.
- Facilitate the development of a corporate data policy that outlines the appropriate data ownership, stewardship and audit requirements, as well as service-level agreements, that must be established and maintained to guide the appropriate use of information in business and IT processes. Educate end-users on the value of data and its associated attributes.
- Prepare conceptual and logical subject area models and implementation-level details that affect the continuum of disciplines involved in the architecture, design, implementation and management of enterprise information.
- Monitor regulatory guidelines (such as privacy requirements), compliance-related guidance (such as data retention and audit requirements) and emerging industry standards to determine their impact on EIA.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in IS or related equivalent work experience in information systems design.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in data architecture.
- Hands on experience implementing Business Intelligence or data warehouse solutions.
- In-depth experience designing and implementing information solutions at enterprise level (e.g. ERP, CRM, customer master implementations)
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments concurrently while maintaining high levels of quality and effectiveness.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to customers and to all levels within the organization.
- In-depth knowledge of the following concepts: Master Data Management, Business Intelligence, Services Oriented Architecture, Enterprise Content Management (Information).
- Effective mentor and coach related to system component interdependence.
- Effective facilitator of technical decisions. Comfortable with working through ambiguous initiatives to develop effective solutions.
- Effective negotiation skills with appropriate teams and vendors.
- Retail/CPG experience preferred
- Hands on data modeling experience