Please find the below Opportunity and let me know if you are interested for the position.. …And send me Resume to email@example.com or reach me at 732-412-1177
We are not seeking SQL Server developers … We want Business Intelligence Engineers / Developers (our target is people with the Microsoft Stack of Tools … SQL Server) … The right type of person has deep expertise in SSIS, SSRS and SSAS (SSIS is critical for them to be successful) and ETL. We want Green Cards or Citizens. There are multiple needs, but the person needs to be very strong and have near perfect communication skills. We don’t have enough people to mentor / train people, so we need them to be able to come in and be productive immediately.
If someone can get in here for a face to face they will have a HUGE advantage over someone who just does a Skype call.
Description: Will be part of a client centric team developing software solutions for business needs. These are outsourced projects where quality and hitting deadlines are both important.
Primary responsibilities for the Business Intelligence (BI) Engineer include the design and development of BI solutions for the client primarily utilizing the Microsoft BI suite of tools.
- Work with clients to determine business requirements for reporting and analysis
- Design conceptual, logical, physical data models
- Develop ETL using SQL stored procedures and/or SSIS Packages
- Create cubes using Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Create technical documentation
- Test solutions and resolve issues
- Proficiency in SQL including the use of SQL editors, stored procedures, database triggers and optimizing SQL statements
- Knowledge of data modeling, data quality, and ETL
- SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS
- SQL Server 2012
- Consulting experience is a plus
- BS in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or related field preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills