Triad Technical Consultant
Are you someone who is looking for adventure and excitement in your career? Are you able to write code proficiently, and actually carry on a face to face conversation with another human being? Do you want to work for a company that actually cares that you have a life outside of the job?
Triad Technology Partners is looking to hire a proven technical professional to join our growing IT Service Management implementation practice. We are looking for an experienced professional with the following profile:
- Serve as a technical consultant and enterprise software developer for Triad’s customers. Work primarily to be performed at customer location in Gaithersburg, MD.
- Perform configuration, integration, custom programming, and other technical activities in relation to the ServiceNow implementation.
- Advise, mentor, and provide hands-on assistance to other team members regarding the technical solution design and execution.
- Develop and document best practice approaches and reusable assets for the Triad services team.
Experience and Education:
- Three (3) or more year’s professional programming experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or similar technical discipline
- A proven and verifiable history of analyzing business situations and working within a group environment to provide efficient and effective software solutions.
- Participation in the full software development life cycle: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Training, and Operational Support
- A proven history of providing technical support during all phases of project delivery: development of project estimates, solution design review, documentation creation and review, and peer code reviews
- Proven experience implementing and customizing a web architected, n-tiered enterprise application
- Experience working in an Agile or Scrum software development environment.
- Development, implementation, or administration of ServiceNow or another enterprise ITSM application
- Integration (interfacing) of enterprise software systems
- Knowledge of system design and development used within web service or message-based applications(e.g. REST/SOAP)
Skills and Certifications
- Relational database expertise in relation to an enterprise software system (Oracle, MS Sql, MySQL, etc.)
- Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS)
- AJAX, Jelly, or PERL scripting
- Experience hand-coding of DHTML/XHTML and CSS
- XML, XSLT
- LDAP, MS Active Directory, ADFS
- Automated IT asset discovery solutions
- Development across multiple browser platforms
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification
Triad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.