Greetings from BrainTreeHR Consulting Inc.
Hope you are doing well,
I have been tasked with finding a exceptionally talented person for the “PeopleSoft HCM FunctionalConsultant /Benefit Expert ” Position. I am pretty impressed on your profile when found on the Job portal. Kindly forward me your updated resume contact details for further process. Request you to please look at the Job Description of my client below and revert your interest for the position by filling the form below. Please do call me anytime on the below number to clarify the same.
Job Description – PeopleSoft HCM FunctionalConsultant /Benefit Expert
PeopleSoft HCM FunctionalConsultant /Benefit Expert
Relevant Experience (Yrs)
· Expert knowledge and work experience in Base Benefits and Administration modules. · Solid understanding of Functional configuration/setup tables in Base Benefits and Administration and integration of all modules.
· Minimum of 8 years of functional experience in PeopleSoft. · Experience with PeopleSoft 9.1/9.2. · Atleast one end to end Upgrade/Re-implementation experience. · Proven business knowledge as well as PeopleSoft Functional.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Strong skills in gathering and documenting business requirements for systems enhancements, performing fit/gap analysis, and Preparing Functional Design Documents.
· Performs technical and functional design on integrations, reports, workflow and extensions/customizations.
· Performs configuration and setups
· Ensures deliverables are tracked and delivered to the project schedule.
· Lead business process evaluations, requirements gathering, system analysis and design activities.
· Act as Subject Matter Expert in Base Benefits and Administration modules.
· Well versed with PeopleSoft Upgrade/ Re-Implementation Methodology
· Work closely with application development team.
· Work as a business partner with client users to evaluate / improve business processes and arrive at mutual, cost effective solutions · Proven history of successful problem solving with strong sense of ownership and urgency.
Generic Managerial Skills
· Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills · Strong Interpersonal and leadership skills · Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment including the ability to work collaboratively with business users, IT staff and various levels of management
Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
*If Interested Kindly Reply back with the following Information,
Alternative Email ID
Availability for new job
Available timing for Telephonic interview
Willing to Relocate
Thanks and Regards,
Mailto : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.braintreehr.com
=====-----=====-----===== Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you