Looking for a great company that has wonderful work life balance? Modis is looking for a solid SharePoint Administrator for our client in Louisville, KY. This is a permanent role.
Our client offers:
• Great Work Environment – top 10 Best Places to Work in Kentucky.
• Growing rapidly – added over 220 jobs in 2012 & 2013! Continuing to expand IT teams to meet growth.
• Unmatched Compensation – base salary plus bonuses (average is 10% of your base salary) plus company match for retirement!
• Fantastic Benefits – some of, if not the best in Louisville!
If you would like to be a part of this new expanding team, please take a look at the SharePoint Administrator position below.
The SharePoint Admin will be a part of a team of two other web professionals. This team focuses on the company’s intranet and external website to deliver web applications that meet business needs and provide an exceptional user experience. This team is responsible for the system architecture, planning, development, implementation and maintenance of web platforms.
An ideal candidate will provide excellent customer service to both employees and customers. One will work with other team members and customers to improve existing applications to meet their and company needs.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Associates degree in technology or business OR equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years of experience configuring, installing and supporting Windows Servers.
• Knowledge of Powershell, SQL
• Good understanding of SharePoint – have performed some administration.