NEXGEN Technologies is a leading IT consulting in a variety of technologies. We are located in Princeton, NJ and founded in 2002. We are actively seeking Senior/Manager - Sales/Recruiter at our Princeton Office. The sales recruiter must have 8+ years experience in the IT consulting and staffing space. The candidate must be able to quantify his/her achievements at his previous employers.
Ask yourself this
"Did i improve my company's bottom line".
If the answer is 'YES' then we are looking forward to talk with you.
Responsibilities include both sales and recruitment side of the consulting/staffing business.
- Searching the exact match for the requirement on Portals and internal database.
- Communicating with the short listed candidates through telephonic screening, in order to evaluate their Credentials, Attitude, Aptitude skills.
- Scheduling interviews for the candidates and proper follow-ups with the prospective candidates until they complete all the rounds of interview.
- Optimum utilization of Database/Websites/Job portals/ References/ Headhunting.
- Submitting related reports to management.
- Reaching out to channel clients and clients on posted requirement.
- Understand the rate requirements and experience level in the requirement.
- Communicate with the recruiters about the requirement.
- Submit resumes (recvd from recruiters) to the requirement
- Actively communicate with all parties during this process.
- Get the required paperwork in place during the entire process.
- Must have offshore co-ordination experience with sales/recruitment teams.
- Must be able to lead the offshore team and be on top of the required offshore and onsite objective.
- Must have worked with Tier 1 vendors and must have existing business relationships with them.
- Closing out business opportunities with direct clients.
This is a full time job and requires the candidate to work on-site at our princeton office or at our India Office. This is a performance driven company and this role requires the candidate to be self-motivated, excellent communication skills. An option to work remotely is there based on commissions only.
Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply as well.
Prefer locals to NJ.