Job title: Project Manager - Electronic Integration
Location: Radnor, PA
Job Type: Full Time
Need at least 7 years of electronic integrations/EDI work experience.
Need at least 5-7 years of senior level business analysis experience.
Technology skill preferences: EDI, Web Methods, Enterprise gateways. Good to have SAP experience and GXS tool experience.
- Responsible for leading, supporting and providing electronic integration solutions and processes for VWR.
- Provides leadership for electronic integration associates and third-party contractors. Ensures these resources comply with all VWR policies and procedures.
- Investigates and recommends innovative technical solutions to support and enhance electronic business integrations.
- Evaluates, plans, schedules and manages electronic integration project requests from business partners.
- Directs medium to large-scale internal integration projects, developing interfacing standards for VWR systems and managing relationships with project stakeholders and/or vendors. Must follow a standard project management methodology.
- Provides oversight during electronic integration production issues, guiding Tier 2 and 3 support resources.
- Drives solutions that address the root-cause of repetitive issues, to avoid future occurrences.
- Assists in regression testing and code validation for cross-functional project initiatives.
Experience & Skills:
- This individual requires knowledge of the following:
- webMethods 9.5 Internal IS and Reverse Invoke (Enterprise Gateway) Servers, MyWebMethods, SAP and EDI-INT adapters, or other comparable e-Commerce middleware communication platform and data transformation applications
- GXS Enterprise Gateway 15.8.13, or other comparable e-Commerce message routing application
- GXS Application Integrator / TradeGuide, or other comparable e-Commerce data mapping / translation utilities
- ANSI X12 standards – EDI, EDIFact, (typical supply chain transactions preferred)
- eXtensible Markup Language (cXML, xCBL, RosettaNet preferred)
- B2B communication protocols (https, AS2 / EDI-INT (digital certificates), FTP, SFTP, etc.
- Red Hat Linux VM
- Lotus Notes or similar email programs and databases
- Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, Access, Visio, PowerPoint)
Familiarity with any of the following is desired:
- SAP ECC 6.0 (SD, SCM, ALE, RFC)
- SQL Developer or similar Oracle database development / query tool
- Putty or similar terminal emulator software
- Ultra Edit or similar text editor
- WS_FTP Pro or similar file transfer software
- HEAT or similar IT Service Management (ITSM) software
- The following skills are required as core competencies for the position (acquired through a combination of formal education, training, and experience):
- Excellent organization, communication, planning and project management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated good team interaction skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to be customer-focused and results driven in a dynamic environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- BS/BA degree in Information Systems, preferred.
- At least 7 years of electronic integrations work experience.
- At least 5-7 years of senior level business analysis experience.
- A solid understanding of how the value of distribution fits into the overall customer supply chain process, as well as the procure-to-pay, order-to-cash and finance life cycles.
Environmental Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Typically works in an office environment with adequate lighting and ventilation and a normal range of temperature and noise level.
- Work assignments are diversified. Examples of past precedent are used to resolve work problems. New alternatives may be developed to resolve problems.
- A frequent volume of work and deadlines impose strain on routine basis. Minimal physical effort is required. Work is mostly sedentary but does require walking, standing, bending, reaching, lifting or carrying objects that typically weigh less than 10 lbs.
Please send resume at email@example.com or call 510-240-7089 for more details