Palo Alto, CA
long term contract
• Architect, Design, development and implementation of mission critical applications using the .NET Framework and SQL technologies.
• Expertize in designing and developing webservices using WEB API, WCF.
• Write server-side code for web-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
• This position will work closely with software business and manage project implementations.
• Build internal systems and support business needs with your domain expertise
• MS/BS Computer Science or equivalent with at least 10-12 years of progressive experience in the industry
• MCSD certification is a plus.
• Solid experience with the .NET platform and possesses Enterprise application development experience.
• Solid programming experience with C#, WCF, Restful services using WEB API, Entity Framework, ASP.NET and WPF.
• Experience in MS SQL Server Programming (2008 R2/2012) is desired.
• Experience in MVC, ORM tools, SOA is desired.
• Expert knowledge of Ajax, Web Services, SOAP, REST, JQuery and JSON.
• Java and other open source technologies is a plus.
• Unit Testing and Continuous Integration.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
• Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process experience is a plus.
Thanks & Regards,