1. Embedded Software Engineer position who has experience in automotive and/or home electronics industries for software development.
2. System Engineer position who has experience in automotive and/or home electronics industries for creating specifications according to customers requirements.
- Must have programming knowledge for C and/or C++ Language.
- Business level of Japanese communication skill and/or knowledge on CAN, QNX is a plus.
- Must have Bachelor degree or above degree in Computer Science or equivalent field.
- Work locations: Mainly Michigan State, could be in California, Georgia or other states in USA
Starting Salary: DOE
Salary Review: Once a year
Benefits: Health Insurance (including life insurance & Vision), Dental Insurance, 401k Plan
Paid Time Off / Paid holidays : Depending on the work location, personal time off for funerals and weddings, paid vacation, etc.
Total Computing Solutions of America, Inc. was established in 1998, and formed as a solely owned subsidiary of Tokyo Computer Service to provide solutions to software system development problems and to support the business development for Japanese companies in North America, and for U.S. companies targeting the Japanese market.
At Total Computing Solutions, based upon more than thirty years of systems development experience and research in Japan, we offer a variety of IT services to meet the needs of clients from the standpoint of both software and hardware. With Japanese bilingual consulting staff, we provide our clients with the Total Computing Solutions. Anything related to software and IT solutions in general, just leave it to us.