Japanese IT service company has an immediate opening for IT Sales engineer.
The successful applicant is expected to provide excellent knowledge and/or experiences for one of the following area:
- IBM System ( formerly AS/400)
- System Integration
- Embedded Software Development
- Software development and ERP: Application Software
- System Evaluation, System Inspection
The IT Sales Engineer will responsible for :
Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal relationship with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements. Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
- Develops customer's staff by providing technical information and training.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; advising customer on product, service, or equipment adherence to requirements; advising customer on needed actions.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Japanese / English bilingual Skill (Speak/Read/Write) is preffered.
- Good time management skills
- Flexibility to adjust to changing needs
- Ability to understand and satisfy customer needs.
- Should be self-starter with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have Bachelor degree or above
Hiring Range : DOE
Location : Torrance, California
Employment Type : Full-Time
Benefit : medical , Dental, Vision, Life, Sick leave, Paid Vacation,