As a senior member of our core product development team in Engineering, you will own one or more functional components and drive development of application functionality for our multi-channel personalization solution.
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:- Hands on technical role; contribute to all phases of the software development life cycle, including the technical analysis, design, implementation, and QA.
- Collaborate on key architectural decisions and design considerations.
- Collaborate with MyBuys Product Management to define product requirements and ensure product architecture will meet those requirements.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding programming skills, business acumen, and the ability to take creative ideas and transform them into high-quality software solutions. We're looking for individuals with a high degree of self-motivation, an unwavering commitment to excellence, excellent work ethic, positive attitude, and is fun to work with.
Prerequisites:Requires a BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
Requirements:- 12+ years hands on experience building scalable multi-tenant hosted applications using Java on Linux, Oracle platform.- Expert with Java technologies including Java, Spring, Hibernate, and JMS.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Apache Velocity, Active MQ
- Experience building large scale recommendation engines/recommender systems is a strong plus.- Experience with distributed systems, Hadoop, NoSQL such as HBase, Map/Reduce, Hive is a plus.
- Experience with Apache Mahout.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
In depth domain experience in one or more of the following is preferred:
- Display Advertising, Behavioral Ad Networks- Personalization - E-commerce, digital marketing, behavioral eMarketing- Email Marketing- Machine Learning systems, predictive modeling techniques- Web Analytics, text mining, data mining, data analysis
MyBuys enables over 400 online retailers to deliver personalized product recommendations and offers at the right place and time based on each shopper’s evolving product affinities and buying preferences. Recently named the #16 fastest growing marketing and advertising company by Inc. magazine, MyBuys is rapidly expanding to meet market demand for its 1:1 online marketing solutions. The company offers a low-risk, SaaS solution that delivers ROI and sales increases that are hard to turn down by any retailer and has led to phenomenal growth and expanding use of the company’s suite across channels including display ads, websites, emails, mobile and social media.
If you’ve been told that you are an “A” player and look for the same in the company and team you work with, then MyBuys is the place for you. You’ll find both challenge and reward in making an impact and helping MyBuys get to the next level of success. Funded by top venture capital firms, loaded with great people from top to bottom, and offering “must-have” solutions, MyBuys is leading the next evolution of online marketing.