***Must Have Coding Experience***
- Developing documentation for developers and system administrators.
- Write developer documentation, including API reference, FAQs, example code, and developer guides.
- Write operations documentation, including FAQs, knowledge base, operations guides, and tools reference.
- Organize and updated these documents as required.
- Edit, clarify and proofread documents written by others, and coach non- writers on ways to improve their writing skills.
- Learn complex technical information and communicate it in a readable, concise, and accurate manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with a minimum 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to integrate well with the writing team while capable of working independently with the developer teams Comfortable with ambiguity - able to set own goals and work with others to set priorities.
- Familiarity with complex systems, such as databases, Hadoop and distributed systems.
This is a full-time position that is located in Mountain View, CA. If you are interested in this position, please email us a cover letter and resume.
Please Note: Principals only please. Agency resumes are not accepted and will be considered unsolicited resumes that are not subject to placement fees.