Functional ERP Project Manager
The consultants at Navint Partners, LLC help our clients identify and solve their most crucial strategic and technical challenges. We are looking for strong management consultants adept at working cross-functionally to design solutions that align with client business strategies and enabling technology to drive significant performance improvements at our clients. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a nimble, growing organization that is looking for future leaders. We're looking for ambitious consultants tired of bureaucracy with a desire to work in the financial services, media & entertainment, professional services, apparel and retail and/or healthcare industries. Experience in business analysis, technical & data analysis, testing, training and change management are required. Previous experience working on initiatives driven by mergers & acquisitions, spin-offs, turn-around, business expansion and/or regulatory drivers is a plus. We expect all of our consultants to be client facing with strong on-the-ground consulting skills working with teams, both internal and external, to bring program management, analytical, change management and project delivery discipline and methodologies to bear in driving execution for our clients.
Strong ERP and Full lifecycle project experience is required, looking for experience in various modules such as Finance, HR, Supply Chain, etc. In addition to a track record of success working with clients across multiple industries, the ideal candidate should have proven knowledge of business analysis, process improvement, and relevant experience documenting the current state, business requirements and designing future state models.
- Gather business requirements through a variety of techniques (e.g. work sessions, interviews, etc…) and facilitate design workshops
- Build case for action and help obtain buy-in from executive sponsors for the mission, vision and strategy for improvement
- Establish credibility at all levels within the client and build problem-solving partnerships with clients and colleagues
- Communicate effectively in formal presentation settings including creation of proposals, presentations, client workshops and deliverables covering area(s) of responsibility
Qualifications & Experience:
- Successful candidates will have formative experience with Big-4 consulting firms like Accenture, Deloitte, PwC, KPMG or similar.
- Five to ten years of progressive work experience with at least five years of relevant consulting experience
- Strong client relationship skills and demonstrated networking ability with peer-level colleagues
- Clear and articulate understanding of consulting and project lifecycle, as well as experience managing the production of deliverables within consulting engagements
- Experience using multiple project management tools and methodologies, and strong process and data analysis skills
- Travel Requirement: 75-100%, domestic and international
Competencies & Intangibles:
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and critical thinking and execution skills
- Fresh-thinking, innovative style; creative insights and approaches to solving problems
- Effective leader and results-driven; able to deal with multiple constraints while achieving high-quality results, and
- Comfortable establishing measurable goals and milestones for self and others; including time frames and priorities; focused on getting things done
- Confidence to operate with credibility at all levels of client organizations, ability to assist or lead in client sales efforts and desire to achieve partner level within the consulting industry
- Desire to work in a growing and nimble consulting firm with less structure and more opportunities for professional achievement and rapid career development
Navint is an Equal Opportunity Employer