Optimity Advisors is national consulting firm with a focused set of strategy, operations, and informatics services to help businesses succeed in the ever-changing healthcare, insurance, financial services, and entertainment industries. We manage and deliver complex business changes reliably using our deep industry knowledge, information technology expertise, and business process reengineering experience. We help our clients outperform the competition through strategic and operational transformation.
We are looking for Senior Managers who can lead teams, drive projects, and manage relationships through all phases of the operational transformation project life-cycle. Successful candidates for consulting positions at Optimity Advisors must be comfortable with their skills and experience, and be able to act in an advisory capacity for senior operations and technology executives at some of the largest and most prestigious organizations in the world.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage projects, develop and direct business and technical project teams through all phases and activities of the operational transformation project life-cycle
- Establish a common set of project management processes and tools for a project (Project Charter, Workplan, Issues, Risks, Change Requests, etc)
- Prepare and manage project plans, and address critical issues contributing to problems or delays on project
- Establish and monitor key project metrics for operational transformation projects
- Provide management with reports, metrics, tools, etc., that illustrate the status of project
- Manage project budget for both expense and capital against the original project budget
- Coach to clarify assignments and deliverables; mentor others in project management practices; review quality of work and manage the integration of team members work
Our practice is growing, and we're looking to add to our professional staff. The successful candidate will have:
- 5 years experience in consulting or industry leadership position, 10 years experience preferred
- Prior healthcare, insurance, and/or financial industry exposure/experience
- Proven track record as a Senior Manager or Project Manager for Operational Transformation initiatives, managing projects to specifications while dealing with challenges such as cross-team dependencies, changing schedules, and constantly evolving requirements
- High- responsibility business leadership (situations where the company would fail in its endeavors if you failed)
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Experience with healthcare industry claims processing systems, such as Trizetto Facets, PowerMHS, Diamond, etc.
- Deep expertise across healthcare payer products, including commercial HMO, PPO, Consumer Driven Health Plans, Pharmacy, Medicare Advantage, and Medicare Part A and Part B
While this position is posted for the Washington, DC, area, you can reside in any major east coast city because you must be willing to travel to other domestic locations as new projects arise. In exchange for your services Optimity offers a competitive salary plus bonus, and solid benefits. If you're tired of being a small gear in a large machine and would like to make an impact on an organization, send us your resume. We will welcome you as a colleague and provide an opportunity where you can fully utilize and further develop all your talents in a prestigious, professional consulting firm. Apply online or directly to email@example.com